Custom Treatment & Recycling Systems
The FD1500 Incline Lamella Tube settler clarifier has a compact, skid-mounted design that performs a continuous or batch flow chemical precipitation process.
The FD1500 incorporates two chemical process reaction chambers, a flocculation chamber, and an inclined tube separator for solids separation.
The FD1500 has been used in a wide range of applications for Industrial wastewater treatment.
Some markets / industries where the FD1500 is commonly used are:
- Vehicle washes Incl heavy duty truck wash
- Stormwater / wash down area recovery
- Small drinking water clarification plants
- Petrochemical, Printed circuit board manufacturing
- Metal finishing/plating
- Industrial laundries
- Landfill leachate / ground water remediation.
- Many other applications
- Custom Treatment & Recycling Systems
- Fox FD 1500 Flow Process
- Fox FD 1500 Product Overview
- Fox FD 1500 Flow Chart
- Fox FD 1500 Flow Chart with WRS Option
- Fox FD 1500 Specification